• Skilled program and project manager
• Easily work in teams or independently to optimize outcomes
• Technology transfer experience including technology evaluation, market analysis and marketing of technologies
• Bioscience consulting experience
• 15 years of experience in bench and clinical oncology research
• 30+ peer reviewed publications
Laurie has successfully executed two business turnaround efforts, the first a restaurant in Fair Oaks CA and second, a qualitative market research firm and call center in Minneapolis MN. She holds a Mini-Masters in Leading Growing Companies from the University of Saint Thomas, Minneapolis MN and worked in senior leadership for a multi-state bank holding company, responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, sales training, marketing, and public relations. She secured the Minnesota Better Business Bureau "Business Integrity Award" for the firm.
Laurie was the founding director and manager at the SBA Women's Business Center, INW in Spokane. She managed all aspects of the grant including grant writing, reporting, staffing, technical assistance, business model canvas curriculum development, loan packaging and business coaching from conception to launch. Laurie received the SBA Women Business Advocate of the Year for Washington State in 2015.
• Member of The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)
• Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
• First place: Greater Northwest Student Journalism Award
• Awarded College Success Foundation: Achievers Scholarship
• Awarded College of Music Tuition Scholarship