April formerly led the growth of another regional entrepreneurial support program which included the development of an early-stage technology incubator and launch of a corresponding fund which invested more than $700k into participating startup companies.
Previous professional experience includes community and economic development and business operations for large corporations and nonprofits.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Certified Entrepreneurship Development Professional (EDP)
Certified Entrepreneurship Center Manager (ECM)
Member of the International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
Member of the International Business Innovation Association (InBIA)
Leadership Coeur d’Alene graduate
• Skilled program and project manager
• Easily work in teams or independently to optimize outcomes
• Technology transfer experience including technology evaluation, market analysis and marketing of technologies
• Bioscience consulting experience
• 15 years of experience in bench and clinical oncology research
• 30+ peer reviewed publications