- This event has passed.
Wake Up With Research: Growing Companies & Impacting Health Care
March 24, 2021 @ 12:30 am - 1:30 am PDT
Wake Up With Research focuses on growing companies and impacting health care on March 24
Join us virtually for “Wake Up with Research” and start your day with a brain boost as our experts connect their research to you and the community. Learn from our researchers as they simplify complex problems and offer solutions that enrich quality of life for us all.
Growing Companies & Impacting Health Care
Wed., March 24, 2021
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
- Glenn Prestwich, PhD, Director, sp3nw, President’s Distinguished Professor, WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Michaele Armstrong, PhD, MBA, Assistant Director, sp3nw
- Joe Harding, PhD, Professor, Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience, WSU, Co-founder of M3 Biotechnology
- Georgina Lynch, PhD, Associate professor, Speech and Hearing Sciences, WSU Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, Co-founder and scientific adviser, Appiture
- Sarah Schroeder, Bioengineering, WSU Class of 2020, Co-Founder and CEO at Zephyr Sleep, Inc.